What can we do for your children?
We have created age appropriate classes that have been specifically designed to help encourage your child to explore their innate creativity. Through movement we facilitate the exploration of space, rhythm, body orientation and gravity. These can help with school readiness and also helps increase confidence.
Our goal is to create an environment which facilitates learning and self confidence through activities that are highly entertaining and promote teamwork and healthy relationships with others. Our program includes a vast variety of topics and learning opportunities that can help prepare children for school and life in the community, such as healthy habits and hygiene, traffic awareness, emergency response and problem solving.
Each class runs for 30 minutes on a weekly basis. The Shake ‘N Move program runs all year with 48 different classes to keep the program fresh with new stimulus material each week for the children to play with.
- For 2015 the fees are being kept at $10 /child / class (inc GST).*
- *See Accounts for full details.
- All invoicing is handled professionally by the Shake ‘N Move Head Office.
- The Shake ‘N Move program run for the full year.
- Classes are $10 /child /week. (inc GST)
- Invoices are monthly.
- Invoices are issued on 24th of each month for the following month in advance.
- Account terms are 7 days (a 20% late fee applies)
- 2 weeks notice is required for cancellation.
- Attendance can be put on hold.
- Automatic Credit /Debit application available.
Why choose us?
You can depend on Shake ‘N Move to provide;
- A vibrant, happy, professional instructor that will be there for the long term.
- An instructor who will arrive at your centre with up to the minute information about children and attendees.
- An instructor with all required public liability and worker’s compensation insurances.
- An instructor with current working with children certification.
- The most comprehensive movement and gross motor skills program available.
- Fantastic resources.
- Hassel free invoicing of Parents.
- And most of all, happy children.
Why? Because we at Shake ‘N Move believe that the way we do business is just as important as having the right people and the best program on the market. We know that the best program in the world can be bought undone by simple things like accounts ambiguities or unhappy instructors. We have devised a business model that we believe eliminates any chance of accounting ambiguities, while at the same time providing a work experience for our instructors that is not only enjoyable, but provides the financial stability that we all need in life with generous rewards to both recognise and incentivise good work. We strongly believe that the long term success of each and every instructor is the only way to ensure the long term success of the Shake ‘N Move program in your centre.
If this sounds like a refreshing change and you would like to enquire about having the Shake ‘N Move program in your centre, please contact Shake ‘N Move on;
Tel: 02 9531 0392